Advertisement
YOU ARE HERE: LAT HomeCollections

SAN DIEGO COUNTY DIGEST

San Diego

March 11, 1985

A fire caused by the improper use of an electrical cord caused $22,500 in damage to a Logan Heights duplex and sent two people suffering from smoke inhalation to the hospital, the Fire Department reported. Firefighters responding to the blaze in the 2900 block of Webster Avenue at 3:40 p.m. Sunday contained the fire within 10 minutes. Four people were in the duplex at the time. One, Crystal Spence, 23, was transported to Physicians and Surgeons Hospital and treated for smoke inhalation. A hospital spokeswoman said Spence was in stable condition Sunday night. Firefighter Frank Alfano was treated for smoke inhalation at Paradise Valley Hospital and released, McNeil said.

Advertisement
Los Angeles Times Articles
|
|
|