YOU ARE HERE: LAT HomeCollections

New Offices : Computer Test Firm Leases in Calabasas

May 19, 1985

Tekelec Inc., a high-technology firm specializing in computer testing equipment, has leased 18,000 square feet of office space at 26540-26550 Agoura Road, Calabasas.

The company, previously located in Santa Monica, has more than doubled its space. Julien J. Studley Inc. negotiated the lease.

Industrial Park

Industrial Park Associates has relocated its Ventura County real estate brokerage office to 711 Daily Drive, Suite 103, Camarillo.


ArchiSystems International, an architectural and planning firm previously located in Van Nuys, has moved its headquarters to 1231 4th St., Santa Monica.

The move is part of a reorganization program implemented shortly after the firm was acquired from Summa Corp. one year ago.

Sacks & Associates

Sacks & Associates, a law partnership, will relocate its offices from Santa Monica to a new building at 1849 Sawtelle Blvd., West Los Angeles.

The firm will occupy about 10,665 square feet on the seventh floor, which it has leased for about $1 million from Sawtelle Plaza Associates. The five-year lease was negotiated by Cushman & Wakefield and Richard Sheldon Inc.

Richards Architect

Earl G. Richards, formerly an associate with Rochlin & Baran Associates Inc., has opened his own architectural office at 807 Bramble Way.

He has specialized in the design and planning of health- care facilities in Southern California for 30 years.

Gilchrist & Rutter

Gilchrist & Rutter, a law firm, has leased 6,500 square feet of office space on the ninth floor of 1299 Ocean Ave., Santa Monica, as an expansion move.

The aggregate rental value of the long-term lease is in excess of $1 million, negotiated by Julien J. Studley Inc.

Dell Associates

Richard E. Dell Associates, a commercial architectural firm, recently opened new offices at 1101 E. Broadway, Glendale.

The firm was founded four years ago and provides commercial, financial and industrial design services.

The Hammond Co.

The Hammond Co., a mortgage-banking firm, has moved its Orange County branch office back to its Newport Beach headquarters where it has purchased two adjoining buildings. The new address of the Orange County branch is 4940 Campus Drive, Suite B.

Los Angeles Times Articles