Advertisement
YOU ARE HERE: LAT HomeCollectionsHome

2 Sisters Electrocuted in Tub

August 28, 1985

Two little sisters were electrocuted Tuesday when an electric hair dryer accidentally fell from a shelf into the bathtub with them at their home in the Glassell Park district of Los Angeles.

Paramedics, called by the parents to the home in the 4100 block of Verdugo View Drive, attempted cardiopulmonary resuscitation but were unable to restore breathing.

The children, who were not immediately identified, were pronounced dead at two nearby hospitals.

Advertisement
Los Angeles Times Articles
|
|
|