Advertisement

The World

March 22, 1987

Brig. Gen. Jesus de la Cruz, the chief military investigator in the Philippines, said that an officer and three enlisted men are being questioned in connection with last week's bombing at the Philippine Military Academy in which four people were killed and 30 were injured. De la Cruz said the four men were not under arrest but are restricted to the academy camp in Baguio, north of Manila. He said that the enlisted men were on campus at the time of the blast but that "their movements were such that they were obviously trying to avoid something immediately before and after the bombing."

Advertisement
Los Angeles Times Articles
|
|
|