One leader has recently appeared on the scene who seems to possess all the qualities to become President. May I nominate a man who . . .
1. Is the most respected political leader in the world.
2. Is the most effective enemy of Marxist Communism. He's got Marx and Stalin spinning in their graves.
3. Knows how to get rid of the old-guard World War II military leaders. The cold-war warriors with all the ribbons.
4. Is for mutual disarmament.
5. Knows how to clean out the federal bureaucracy and lower the budget.
6. Is for free-enterprise; paying workers more for better work.
7. Is a modernist reformer. Favors social experiments.
8. Is not a partisan party dogmatist.
9. Is pro-woman and faithful to his wife.