Advertisement
YOU ARE HERE: LAT HomeCollectionsStroke

Hahn May Go Home by Thursday

September 21, 1987

Los Angeles County Supervisor Kenneth Hahn, 67, will remain hospitalized at least through Wednesday, but no later than Friday after suffering a post-stroke seizure late last week, his chief deputy said today.

Mas Fukai, after talking to Hahn's doctors, said that the veteran supervisor is awake and alert, but that doctors want to keep him under observation while they determine the exact dosage of anti-seizure medication he should be taking. Hahn had the seizure in his office Friday, more than eight months after suffering a stroke that has left him partially paralyzed.

Advertisement
Los Angeles Times Articles
|
|
|