A $24.3-million expansion program at St. Bernardine Medical Center, 401 E. Highland Ave., San Bernardino, will add a six-story medical office building and a six-story addition to the existing hospital.
The office building is owned by Houston-based Entercorp Inc. The Center, built in 1931, is one of 15 operated by the Sisters of Charity Health Care System, also based in Houston. Completion of the office building is expected in late October, with the addition scheduled for completion in the fall of 1989.
Armstrong/Ferguson & Associates, Los Angeles, designed both structures. Pozzo Construction Co., Los Angeles, is general contractor.