Advertisement
YOU ARE HERE: LAT HomeCollections

Nibbles and Bits

February 02, 1988

The Jan. 10 fire that destroyed Big John's restaurant and nightclub in Anaheim and in which employee Steve Ayotte died was caused by a faulty overhead heating and air-conditioning unit in the north-central section of the building, according to fire investigator Mike Feeney's final report on the blaze. The fire also caused an estimated $800,000 damage and gutted what had been one of only two Orange County nightclubs that regularly booked original music bands.

Advertisement
Los Angeles Times Articles
|
|
|