Advertisement
YOU ARE HERE: LAT HomeCollections

Olympiadvertising

October 01, 1988

It is bad enough that commercials make up what seems like 99% of Olympic airtime, but what's worse is that we have to listen to Bryant Gumbel the other 1%.

Where's Jim McKay when ya need him?

HEIDI GERSTENFELD

Studio City

Advertisement
Los Angeles Times Articles
|
|
|