36. MARINE CARSON--Richard Allen Keith, 20, a Marine from Camp Pendleton, found June 19, 1978, along Moulton Parkway between El Toro and La Paz roads. He was last seen hitchhiking from a girlfriend's house the day before in Carson. Cause of death was strangulation. (Part of 16 murder charges.)
37. NEW YEAR'S EVE--Mark Howard Hall, 22, of Santa Ana, found Jan. 3, 1976, on the west side of Bedford Peak at the east end of Santiago Canyon. He was last seen leaving a New Year's Eve party in San Juan Capistrano two days before.
Several parts of his body, including eyes and genitals, had been mutilated with an automobile cigarette lighter. He had been emasculated. (Part of 16 murder charges.)
38. WESTMINSTER DATE--Jeffrey Bryan Sayre, 15, of Santa Ana, disappeared Nov. 24, 1979, after a date with a girlfriend in Westminster. He had intended to ride a bus home, but the buses had ceased operating for the night.
39. JAIL OUT-- Roland Gerald Young, 23, address not listed, found along Irvine Center Drive near Deerfield in Irvine, near the San Diego Freeway. Just hours before, he had been released on a misdemeanor violation from Orange County Jail. His body had been re-dressed, and he had been emasculated. A jail-release form was found in his pocket. Cause of death was a stab wound to the heart. (Part of 16 murder charges.)
40. MARINE DRUNK OVERNIGHT SHORTS--Donnie Harold Crisel, 20, a Marine from the Tustin base, found June 19, 1979, on the Irvine Center Drive on-ramp to the northbound San Diego Freeway. He was clothed only in shorts. His left nipple had been burned with an automobile cigarette lighter. Cause of death was acute poisoning due to alcohol and drugs. (Part of 16 murder charges.)
41. CARPENTER--Name unconnected to any unsolved murder.
42. TORRANCE--Richard A. Crosby, 20, found Sept. 30, 1978, on Highway 83, north of Highway 71, in San Bernardino County. He had gone to a movie in Torrance and was a habitual hitchhiker. His left nipple had been mutilated with an automobile cigarette lighter. Cause of death was suffocation.
43. MC DUMP HB SHORT--Name unconnected to any unsolved murder.
44. 2 IN 1 BEACH--Geoffrey Allan Nelson and Rodger JamesDeVaul Jr. Nelson, 18, and DeVaul, 20, were last seen on foot near their homes in the Buena Park area in the early-morning hours of Feb. 12, 1983. Nelson's body was found a few hours later on the Euclid on-ramp to the Garden Grove Freeway in Garden Grove. He was nude and had been emasculated. He was thrown from a moving vehicle. Cause of death was strangulation.
DeVaul's body was found the next day in a ravine in the Angeles National Forest, a few miles north of Claremont Men's College where Kraft had gotten his degree. His body had been re-dressed, and he had been sodomized. Cause of death was compression on the neck.
Prosecutors link them to "2 in 1 Beach" because sand was found on DeVaul. (Both part of 16 murder charges.)
45. HOLLYWOOD BUS--Christopher R. Williams, 17, found Aug. 20, 1981, in the Blue Jay area of the San Bernardino Mountains in San Bernardino County. He was clothed except for shoes, socks and underwear. Paper had been stuffed into a body cavity. Cause of death was pneumonia due to aspiration. He was a known male prostitute who worked from bus stops in Hollywood, prosecutors say.
46. MC HB TATTOO--Robert Wyatt Loggins, 19, a Marine from the Tustin base, found Sept. 3, 1980, in a trash bag, nude, on a dead-end street in El Toro. He had a large tattoo on his arm and was last seen with friends near the Huntington Beach Pier. Prosecutors claim that at one point, a sock had been stuffed into a body cavity. Cause of death was acute intoxication. (Part of 16 murder charges.)
47. OXNARD--Name unconnected to any unsolved murder.
48. PORTLAND ECK--John Doe, Oregon, found July 18, 1980, in Woodburn, Ore., near Interstate 5. Cause of death was strangulation. Prosecutors say they cannot connect ECK, but it was listed next to five other "Portland" entries on the list that they claim they can connect to the Kraft list.
49. PORTLAND DENVER--Michael Shawn O'Fallon, 17, found July 17, 1980, near Interstate 5 in the Salem, Ore., area. He was nude and had been sodomized. He had left his home in a suburb of Denver, Colo., to hitchhike in the Northwest. Cause of death was strangulation.
50. PORTLAND BLOOD--Michael Duane Cluck, 18, found April 10, 1981, in Goshen, Ore., near Interstate 5, partially nude. He had been sodomized and bludgeoned 31 times in the back of the head. Prosecutors say it was the bloodiest crime scene of all 45 cases.
51. PORTLAND HAWAII--Lance Trenton Taggs, 19, found Dec. 9, 1982, near Wilsonville, Ore. He had been re-dressed. A sock had been stuffed into a body cavity. Taggs' small tote bag marked "Hawaii" was found at Kraft's house, and he was last seen hitchhiking in a shirt with "Hawaii" printed on it.