Leaking propane gas exploded in a house in the tiny Tulare County community of Lindcove. All 10 people in the house, five adults and five children, suffered burns. Mary Estrella, 30, and her year-old son suffered second- and third-degree burns and smoke inhalation and were in stable condition at Valley Medical Center in Fresno. The other eight were treated for minor burns at various hospitals in Tulare County and were released, fire officials said. Investigators said it appeared that a pipe leading from a propane tank to the water heater was leaking and that the gas exploded when one of the adults lit a match in an effort to light the water heater pilot light. The explosion and fire destroyed most of the house and contents, with damage estimated at $25,000.