* Home park: Anaheim Stadium
* Location: 2000 State College Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92806.
* Phone numbers: 714-634-2000 or 213-625-1123.
* Seating capacity: 64,593
* Year completed: 1966
* 1989 attendance: 2,647,291
* Number of 1989 home dates: 81
* 1989 Per game Average: 32,683
* Largest crowd, 1989: 62,390 (July 4 vs. Texas, largest in majors for 1989)
* Record crowd, regular season: 63,132 (July 4, 1983 vs. Kansas City)
* Home run fences: Left and right field 333 feet, left- and right-center 370, center 404. Height of fence is 8 feet.
* Ticket office hours: 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Gate No. 1 ticket office, Monday through Saturday. Advance ticket windows, on field level behind home plate, are open during games.
* Telephone orders: Teletron at (714) 634-1300, (213) 410-1062 or (619) 268-9686. Tickets can be charged on Visa or Mastercard. Tickets ordered 10 days before a game will be mailed to customer. Tickets ordered later will be available on game day at the Will Call window at Gate No. 1. Teletron phone lines are open 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Saturday and from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Sunday.
* Mail orders: Orders must be received at least seven days before the game. Include $3 per order for postage and handling. Mail orders to Angels Tickets, P.O. Box 2000, Anaheim, CA 92803.
* Ticketron: Tickets can be bought at Tower Record stores and several other locations. Call 213-642-4242 for information.
* Ticket prices Field, club box seats: $9 Terrace box seats: $8 Center field box seats: $7 View level reserved seats: $6 Family section: $5 General admission: $3 Children: $1
* Note: General admission tickets are sold 1 1/2 hours before game time. Children's general admission available Monday through Thursday (15-and-under), one adult for every four children. No alcohol is allowed in the family section.
* Parking:: $4