Caltrans advises motorists that it plans the following freeway work in the Southeast/Long Beach area this week. Repair locations listed below are spotted on the map by number.
ARTESIA FREEWAY (91)
1. Bellflower: Eastbound No. 5 lane; Lakewood Boulevard to Clark Avenue; Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.; guardrail repair.
LONG BEACH FREEWAY (710)
2. Commerce: Northbound No. 5 lane; Slauson Avenue railroad bridge to Atlantic Boulevard off-ramp; Monday, 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.; guardrail repair.
3. Various Cities: Northbound and southbound No. 1 lanes; Santa Ana Freeway (5) interchange to Los Angeles River (moving closure); Tuesday, 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.; sweeping.
SAN DIEGO FREEWAY (405)
4. Carson: Southbound No. 1, 2 and 3 lanes at Alameda Street; today, 6 to 11 a.m.; bridge repair.
SAN GABRIEL RIVER FREEWAY (605)
5. Whittier: Southbound / westbound Whittier Boulevard on-ramp; Wednesday, noon to 3 p.m.; electrical repair.
SANTA ANA FREEWAY (5)
6. Santa Fe Springs: Northbound No. 4 lane; Alondra Boulevard to Carmenita Road; Tuesday, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.; fence repair.
7. La Mirada: Northbound No. 4 lane; Artesia Boulevard to Valley View Avenue and Valley View off-ramp; Wednesday, 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.; fence repair.
8. La Mirada: Northbound No. 4 lane; Artesia Boulevard to Rosecrans Avenue; Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.; landscaping.
TERMINAL ISLAND FREEWAY (103)
9. Long Beach: Southbound No. 3 lane; Heim Bridge at Dock Street; Thursday, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.; electrical repair.
VINCENT THOMAS BRIDGE
10. Terminal Island: Westbound No. 2 lane; toll plaza to end of the bridge; Wednesday, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.; electrical repair.