* From southbound Costa Mesa Freeway, take new airport ramp directly to parking garages.
* From northbound Costa Mesa Freeway/Newport Blvd., switch to southbound San Diego Freeway, exit at MacArthur Blvd. From north and south bound San Diego Freeway, exit at MacArthur Blvd.
* From north- and south-bound San Diego Freeway, exit at MacArthur Blvd. From MacArthur Blvd., enter airport loop one block south of freeway or further south at From north and southbound Corona Del Mar Freeway, exit at Campus Drive and enter airport loop one block west of MacArthur.
From noth- and south-bound Corona Del Mar Freeway, exit at Campus Drive and enter airport loop one block west of MacArthur Blvd.
* To northbound Costa Mesa Freeway, take new airport ramp that crosses over San Diego Freeway, then turns parallel.
* To southbound Costa Mesa Freeway/Newport Blvd., take MacArthur Blvd. to northbound San Diego Freeway, transition to southbound Costa Mesa Freeway.
* To north and southbound San Diego Freeway, exit airport loop road onto northbound MacArthur Blvd., go to freeway ramps from right lane.
* To Corona Del Mar Freeway, take airport loop road until it reaches a Campus Drive/ MacArthur Blvd. split south of parking garages. Turn right on Campus and follow signs to freeway.
Airport signs label parking garages A1, A2, B1, B2. Traffic enters from both departure and arrival levels. Signs designate garage nearest each airline. Only basement, ground levels of garages A2 and B2 (structures nearest MacArthur Boulevard) are complete, forming a continuous parking lot a half-mile long.
Use parking A1 or A2 for the following airlines:
Use parking B1 or B2 for the following airlines:
* American West
Two additional parking levels will be added to parking lots A2 and B2, which would make the top level even with the upper (departure level) roadway; if there is a need for them.