Charger fans need to be more patient and understanding of this team. Consider the following:
1) The Chargers have played some good teams tough despite losing some close games.
2) The defense has lost some very key players due to injuries.
3) Twenty-eight players have three years of experience or less, including the quarterbacks.
4) The Beathard-Henning combination needs time to draft/trade for a few more 'key' players to fit into their system.
5) It takes a number of years to develop a quarterback into a success--at any level.
The Chargers have all the ingredients for a winning program. They have a good running game and a solid defense, when healthy. All they need is experience and, with some time, they'll gain that.