Caltrans advises motorists that it has scheduled the following freeway work in the Southeast and Long Beach area this week. Repair locations are spotted on the map by number and are identified in the list below by the nearest city or cities.
ARTESIA FREEWAY (91)
1. Various Cities: Eastbound No. 1 and 2 lanes from Acacia Avenue in Compton to the San Gabriel River Freeway (605) separation; 6 a.m. to noon today; marker repair.
LONG BEACH FREEWAY (710)
2. Commerce: Northbound No. 3 lane from Triggs Avenue to Olympic Boulevard, plus the Olympic Boulevard off-ramp; 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Thursday; landscaping and maintenance.
3. Commerce: Northbound No. 5 lane from Washington Boulevard to Triggs Avenue; 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Thursday; landscaping and maintenance.
4. Vernon: Northbound and southbound No. 1 lanes from Washington Boulevard to Atlantic Boulevard; 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Friday; wall repair.
POMONA FREEWAY (60)
5. East Los Angeles: Eastbound No. 1 and 2 lanes from the Long Beach Freeway (710) junction to Garfield Avenue; 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday; maintenance.
6. East Los Angeles: Westbound No. 1 and 2 lanes from Garfield Avenue to Mednik Avenue; 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday; grinding.
SAN GABRIEL RIVER FREEWAY (605)
7. Cerritos: Northbound off-ramp at South Street; 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Wednesday; landscaping.
8. Santa Fe Springs: Southbound No. 1 and 2 lanes from Washington Boulevard to Firestone Boulevard; 6 a.m. to noon today; marker repair.
9. Whittier: Southbound off-ramp at Whittier Boulevard; 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesday and Wednesday; landscaping.
TERMINAL ISLAND FREEWAY (103)
10. Long Beach: Southbound No. 3 lane at the Commodore Schuyler F. Heim Drawbridge; 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Friday; bridge repair.