Caltrans advises motorists that it has scheduled the following freeway work in the Southeast and Long Beach area this week. Repair locations are identified in the list below by the nearest city or cities.
ARTESIA FREEWAY (91)
* Artesia: Eastbound off-ramp at Pioneer Boulevard; 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Wednesday; landscaping.
* Carson: Eastbound No. 4 lane from Avalon Boulevard to Wilmington Avenue, plus the Avalon Boulevard on-ramp, Central Avenue off-ramp and on-ramp, and Wilmington Avenue off-ramp; 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Friday; marker repair.
HARBOR FREEWAY (110)
* San Pedro: Southbound No. 2 lane of the Terminal Island separation from the Pacific Avenue undercrossing to Harbor Boulevard; 9 to 11 a.m. Wednesday; sign repair.
LONG BEACH FREEWAY (710)
* Bell Gardens: Northbound No. 4 lane from Firestone Boulevard to Florence Avenue; 9 to 11 a.m. Tuesday; sign repair.
* Commerce: Northbound off-ramp at Washington Boulevard; noon to 2 p.m. Tuesday; marker repair.
* South Gate and Bell: Northbound No. 1 and 2 lanes from Imperial Highway to Bandini Boulevard; 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tuesday; marker repair.