Hollywood's seventh annual St. Patrick's Day Parade will be held Saturday. * Parade will begin at 1 p.m.
* Hollywood Boulevard will be closed from 12:45 p.m. to 3:15 p.m.
* Starting point is Sycamore Avenue; finish is at Vine Street.
* More than 4,000 people are expected to participate.
* Between 60,000 to 70,000 are expected to attend.
* Co-grand marshals will be Cyndi Gonzales and Artemis Argeris, sponsored by the Make-A-Wish Foundation, and the 1992 Rose of Tralee, Kari Ann Patterson.
* After the parade, the public is invited to attend "The Shamrock Bash" to be held at the Roosevelt Hotel, 7000 Hollywood Blvd., from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
\o7 Century City will hold its ninth annual St. Patrick's Day Parade Sunday. \f7 * Parade will begin at 1 p.m.
* Starting point is in front of Wells Fargo Bank on Century Park East, near Little Santa Monica Boulevard, moving west to Avenue of the Stars and south to Galaxy Way. The route is about one mile and the parade will last about 1 1/2 hours.
* Grand marshal will be actor Ned Beatty. Actor James Doohan (Scotty of "Star Trek") will be Irishman of the Year and actor Donald O'Connor will be Parade Lord Mayor.
* Parade will benefit the Foundation for the Junior Blind.
* About 20,000 people are expected to attend.
* Century Park East between Santa Monica Boulevard and Constellation Boulevard will be blocked off from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Avenue of the Stars will be blocked off from 12:30 p.m. to 3 p.m.
* The Department of Traffic will allow only residents to enter condominium complexes on Avenue of the Stars during the hours that streets are blocked off.
* After the parade, the public is invited to attend a party at Cafe Rodeo in the Beverly Rodeo Hotel.