Caltrans has scheduled the following freeway work in the Southeast and Long Beach area this week. Repair locations are identified in the list below by the nearest city or cities.
ARTESIA FREEWAY (91)
* Artesia: Pioneer Boulevard on-ramp to the eastbound and westbound Artesia Freeway (91); 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. today; crack seal repair.
LONG BEACH FREEWAY (710)
* Bell: Northbound and southbound No. 1 lanes from Bandini Boulevard to Slauson Avenue; 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. today; guardrail repair.
POMONA FREEWAY (60)
* South El Monte: Peck Road off-ramp from the eastbound Pomona Freeway (60); 9 to 11:30 a.m. today; electrical repair.
SAN DIEGO FREEWAY (405)
* Long Beach: Alameda Street off-ramp from the southbound San Diego Freeway (405); 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. today; asphalt patching.
SANTA ANA FREEWAY (5)
* East Los Angeles: Northbound No. 4 lane from Eastern Avenue to Downey Avenue, including Downey Avenue on-ramp; 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. today; landscaping.
* Norwalk: Northbound alternating lanes at Pioneer Boulevard, including Pioneer Boulevard on-ramp; 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Friday; stenciling.
* Santa Fe Springs: Carmenita Road on-ramp to the northbound Santa Ana Freeway (5); 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Friday; stenciling.