* Best Country Vocal Performance, Male: "The Chase," Garth Brooks (album); "Achy Breaky Heart," Billy Ray Cyrus (single); "I Still Believe in You," Vince Gill (album); "Better Class of Losers," Randy Travis (single); "Lord Have Mercy on the Working Man," Travis Tritt (single).
* Best Country Performance by a Duo or Group With Vocal: "American Pride," Alabama (album); "Boot Scootin' Boogie," Brooks & Dunn (single); "Emmylou Harris & the Nash Ramblers at the Ryman," Emmylou Harris & the Nash Ramblers (album); "Only Daddy That'll Walk the Line," the Kentucky Headhunters (single); "When She Cries," Restless Heart (single).
* Best Country Vocal Collaboration: "Not Too Much to Ask," Mary-Chapin Carpenter and Joe Diffie (single); "Killybegs," the Chieftains and the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band (Track from "Another Country"); "Whatcha Gonna Do With a Cowboy," Chris LeDoux and Garth Brooks (Track from "Whatcha Gonna Do With A Cowboy"); "The Whiskey Ain't Workin'," Travis Tritt and Marty Stuart (single); "Tell Me About It," Tanya Tucker and Delbert McClinton (Track from "Can't Run From Yourself").
* Best Country Instrumental Performance: "Black and White Rag," Asleep at the Wheel (Track from "Greatest Hits--Live & Kickin' "); "Sneakin' Around," Chet Atkins and Jerry Reed (album); "Cotton-Eyed Joe," the Chieftains with Ricky Skaggs (Track from "Another Country"); "Ride the Wild Turkey," Jerry Douglas (Track from "Slide Rule"); "Scotland," Emmylou Harris & the Nash Ramblers (Track from "Emmylou Harris & the Nash Ramblers at the Ryman").
* Best Bluegrass Album Vocal or Instrumental: "Larry Cordle, Glen Duncan & Lonesome Standard Time," Larry Cordle, Glen Duncan & Lonesome Standard Time; "Slide Rule," Jerry Douglas; "Bluegrass Reunion," David Grisman, Herb Pedersen, Red Allen, Jim Buchanan, James Kerwin & Jerry Garcia; Every Time You Say Goodbye," Alison Krauss & Union Station; "Scene 20--20TH Anniversary Concert," the Seldom Scene.
* Best Country Song: "I Feel Lucky," Mary-Chapin Carpenter and Don Schlitz, songwriters(Mary-Chapin Carpenter, artist); "Achy Breaky Heart," Don Von Tress, songwriter (Billy Ray Cyrus, artist); "I Still Believe in You," Vince Gill and John Barlow Jarvis, songwriters (Vince Gill, artist); "She Is His Only Need," Dave Loggins, songwriter (Wynonna Judd, artist); "The Greatest Man I Never Knew," Richard Leigh, Layng Martine Jr., songwriters (Reba McEntire, artist).
* Best Rock/Contemporary Gospel Album: "A Friend Like U." Geoff Moore & The Distance; "Not Ashamed," Newsboys; "Unseen Power," Petra; "Pray for Rain," Pray For Rain; "Tales of Wonder," White Heart.
* Best Pop Gospel Album: "Angels of Mercy," Susan Ashton; "Addicted to Jesus," Carman; "The Great Adventure," Steven Curtis Chapman; "I Choose Joy," Larnelle Harris; "Faith, Hope & Love," Mylon LeFevre.
* Best Southern Gospel Album: "Sometimes Miracles Hide," Bruce Carroll; "Camp Meeting Live," The Cathedrals; "Pickin' the Best . . . Live," Jeff & Sheri Easter; "Live," the Florida Boys; "70th Anniversary Celebration," the Speers.
* Best Traditional Soul Gospel Album: "He's Working It Out For You," Shirley Caesar; "Standing in the Safety Zone," Fairfield Four; "Steppin' Out," Gospel Hummingbirds; "Live," Albertina Walker; "For the Rest of My Life," Mom & Pop Winans.
* Best Contemporary Soul Gospel Album: "When the Music Stops," Daryl Coley; "Love Is Reality," Al Green; "Testimony," the Richard Smallwood Singers; "Handel's Messiah--A Soulful Celebration," various artists; "The Lady," Vickie Winans.
* Best Gospel Album by a Choir or Chorus: "African Children's Choir--Live! In Concert," African Children's Choir (Matthew Kalulu, choir director); "Only to Him," the Brooklyn Tabernacle Singers (Carol Cymbala, choir director); "With All of My Heart," Sandra Crouch and Friends, (Sandra Crouch, choir director); "Edwin Hawkins Music & Arts Seminar Mass Choir--Recorded Live in Los Angeles," Music & Arts Seminar Mass Choir (Edwin Hawkins, choir director); "Never Let Go of His Hand," Rev. Lawrence Thomison and the Music City Mass Choir (O'Landa Draper, choir director).
* Best Latin Pop Album: "Agua Nueva," Cristian; "Calor," Julio Iglesias; "Romance," Luis Miguel; "Ave Fenix," Raphael; "El Puma en Ritmo," Jose Luis Rodriguez; "Otro Dia Mas Sin Verte," Jon Secada.
* Best Tropical Latin Album: "Soy Dichoso," Ray Barretto; "Amor y Control," Ruben Blades; "Tributo a Ismael Rivera," Celia Cruz; "Gracias," El Gran Combo; "Frenesi," Linda Ronstadt.
* Best Mexican-American Album: "Un Nuevo Comienzo," Los Diablos; "Con Sentimiento y Sabor," Los Tigres Del Norte; "Unsung Highways," Emilio Navaira; "Mas Canciones," Linda Ronstadt; "I Love My Freedom, I Love My Texas," Mingo Saldivar y Sus Tremendos Cuatro Espadas.