Advertisement
YOU ARE HERE: LAT HomeCollectionsBurns

Boy Dies When Gas Can Explodes Near Barbecue

May 11, 1993| Associated Press

ROCHESTER, Minn. — A 6-year-old boy preparing to roast marshmallows on a barbecue grill died from burns suffered when a gasoline can sitting too near the flames exploded.

Adam Hoffman died at a hospital Sunday, a day after the accident. An 11-year-old girl who was in the back yard with him, Lacey J. Holm, was in fair condition.

Advertisement
Los Angeles Times Articles
|
|
|