* Dannie M. Hayes has joined National Bank of Southern California in Newport Beach as executive vice president and senior credit officer. He was formerly senior vice president and regional credit administrator for City National Bank. Before that, Hayes was with Security Pacific National Bank for 27 years.
* Gene Jurick has been promoted to the post of accessories division manager at Yamaha Motor Corp. USA, and Rock Darger, former Kansas City district manager for the company, has been selected to succeed Jurick as western region manager. The promotions are part of a reshuffling of responsibilities at the company, which imports, markets and distributes Yamaha motorcycles, all-terrain vehicles, motor scooters, water sports vehicles and snowmobiles.
* Brandon D. Day has been promoted to assistant vice president and area manager of Money Store Investment Corp.'s Greater Los Angeles and Orange County operations. Day was previously an assistant manager and was in charge of the Encino office. Before joining Money Store in 1990, Day was a loan officer with the U.S. Small Business Administration in Sacramento.
* Henry R. Ricci has joined Sunwest Bank in Tustin as vice president in the bank's special assets department. He will have primary responsibility for the department's real estate-related portfolio. Ricci has nine years' experience in real estate lending and portfolio management.
* Dick Clark been selected president of the Anaheim Chamber of Commerce and will take office July 1. He is manager of facilities design and environmental compliance of the Autonetics Electronic Systems division of Rockwell International.
* Shelley Brewer has been appointed vice president and controller for Coldwell Banker Relocation Services Inc. in Mission Viejo. Brewer has been with Coldwell Banker since 1983, most recently as vice president and assistant treasurer for Coldwell Banker Residential Group. Before joining Coldwell Banker, she was with Price Waterhouse for three years.