Sony Pictures Entertainment has named James L. Honore executive vice president of post-production for its Columbia Pictures and Tristar Pictures units.
He will oversee post-production scheduling and budgets, as well as ensure production quality for Columbia and Tristar.
Honore joined Columbia in 1988 as vice president of post-production. He has worked at Home Box Office Pictures as director of post-production, and held the same position at De Laurentiis Entertainment Group.
* Philip Muhl is the new vice president of business affairs at Hollywood Pictures.
* Blair Westlake has been named executive vice president of the MCA Home Entertainment Group, where he will oversee the company's pay and pay-per-view television businesses.
* EMI Records Group has named Kevin Knee vice president and general manager of West Coast operations.
* Donna Isaacson is the new vice president of feature film casting at 20th Century Fox.
* Carmela Spencer and Gavin Reardon have become executive directors of Republic Pictures International.
* Former Curb Records President Richard W. Whitehouse announced he will leave the label at the end of this month.
* Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Inc.'s international TV distribution and worldwide pay TV division named Marvin Usevich director of feature marketing, Ana Francois manager of international TV distribution, Carolyn Stalins manager of European sales and Guy Petty manager of pay TV.