Seven community advisory committees working with the Community Redevelopment Agency will consider options for revitalizing area commercial zones.
The public meetings will include discussions about the creation of redevelopment projects financed by tax-increment revenues versus less comprehensive revitalization projects, an update on the community-needs assessment process and a presentation by the USC Business Expansion Network.
The meeting schedule:
* Monday, 1 p.m.: Adams Boulevard corridor; Delta Sigma Theta Center for Life Development, 2528 West Blvd.
* Monday, 3 p.m.: Washington Boulevard corridor; 2528 West Blvd.
* Tuesday, 10 a.m.: Greater Mid-City area, Continental Cable TV, 2900 Crenshaw Blvd.
* Tuesday, 1 p.m.: Pico Boulevard (west) corridor; 2900 Crenshaw Blvd.
* Tuesday, 3 p.m.: Pico Boulevard (east) corridor; 2900 Crenshaw Blvd.
* Wednesday, 10 a.m.: Crenshaw Boulevard corridor; 2900 Crenshaw Blvd.
* Wednesday, 2 p.m.: Jefferson Boulevard corridor; 2900 Crenshaw Blvd.
Information: (213) 766-9830.