* Prevent messy spills when children are painting. Cut a hole in center of a sponge and place over paint jar. This will keep the container from spilling over and it will also catch drips.
* Periodically apply lemon oil to wicker furniture to prevent it from drying out.
* When trying to remove paper from wood surfaces, apply a few drops of salad oil on the paper. Let set until paper can be rubbed away with a soft cloth. Repeat procedure if necessary.
* Store out-of-season clothes in fresh plastic trash can with lid. This will keep moths and humidity out.
* Try storing plastic wrap in refrigerator. This will keep it from sticking together when you want to tear off a sheet.
* To remove musty odors from an old trunk, place a coffee can filled with cat-box deodorizer inside the trunk overnight.