There's no time for the midseason rerun blues this weekend as plenty of first-run fare is available in a wide range of genres.
* British comedian Rik Mayall dishes up some funnies in "Rik Mayall Presents," today at 6 p.m. on Bravo.
* KTLA-TV Channel 5 presents two new syndicated action series--"Hercules: The Legendary Journeys," today at 8 p.m., starring Kevin Sorbo, followed at 9 by "Vanishing Son," with Russell Wong.
* If you get cable's Sci-Fi Channel, tune in at 8 p.m. today for "Trapped in Space," about the unfortunate crew of a shuttle to Venus, starring Jack Wagner, Kay Lenz and Jack Coleman.
* The Learning Channel offers "Seven Wonders of the World" on Sunday, 4 p.m.
* Aaron Spelling's latest melodrama, "University Hospital," revolves around the lives and loves of young nurses, Sunday at 9 p.m. on KCOP-TV Channel 13.
* From the producers of "SCTV" and "The Kids in the Hall" comes "Exit 57," a series of sketches focusing on dysfunctional families and situations with bizarre characters, today at 10 p.m. Comedy Central.