Advertisement
YOU ARE HERE: LAT HomeCollections

Deals

March 17, 1995|JAMES BATES

Film: The turmoil at ailing movie producer Carolco Pictures continued with the revelation that three directors from an affiliate of French TV giant Canal Plus resigned from Carolco's board. Carolco said Canal Plus told the company that it wasn't going to make any additional investments in Carolco. Canal Plus, through Cinepole Productions, owns 17% of Carolco. Last week, Canal Plus disclosed that it wrote off its stake in Carolco with a provision of about $22 million. The directors who resigned are Richard Garzilli, Michael Meltzer and Pierre Lescure.

Advertisement
Los Angeles Times Articles
|
|
|