* Hairstyling, series: Traci Smithe, "Babylon 5," syn.; Karl Wesson, Kelly Kline, Deborah Holmes Dobson, Virginia Grobeson, Leslie Anne Anderson, Laura Connolly, Caryl Codon, Carol Pershing, "Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman," CBS; Dugg Kirkpatrick, "The Nanny," CBS; Pixie Schwartz, "Roseanne," ABC; Josee Normand, Norma Lee, Ronald Smith, Gerald J. Solomon, Michael Moore, Chris McBac, Caryl Codon, Faith Veccio, Rebecca De Morrio, Joana Phillips, "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine," syn.; Josee Normand, Patty Miller, Shawn McKay, Karen Asano Myers, Dino Ganziano, Rebecca De Morrio, Barbara Kaye Minster, Janice Brandow, Gloria Albarran Ponce, Caryl Codon, Katherine Rees, Virginia Kearns, Patricia Vecchio, Faith Vecchio, Audrey Levy, "Star Trek Voyager," UPN.
* Hairstyling, miniseries or special: James S. Encao, "Big Dreams & Broken Hearts: The Dottie West Story," CBS; Dorothy Fox, Lynda Gurasich, Michael Kriston, "Buffalo Girls," CBS; Danny Valencia, Erwin H. Kupitz, "In Search of Dr. Seuss," TNT; Lynn Del Kail, Candida Conery, "Liz: The Elizabeth Taylor Story," NBC; Linda De Andrea, "Naomi & Wynonna: Love Can Build a Bridge," NBC; Linda De Andrea, Tricia Cameron, "Scarlett," CBS.
* Makeup, series: John Vulich, Everett Burrell, Cinzia Zanetti, Ron Pipes, Greg Funk, Fionagh Cush, John Wheaton, Nik E. Carey, William Huff, Tania Wanstall, Mike Measimer, "Babylon 5," syn.; Lesa Nielsen, Vincent Prentice, Margaret Prentice, Jackie Tichenor, Paul SanChez, Linda Vallejo, "Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman," CBS; Angela Nogaro, Greg Cannom, Stephen Prouty, "Earth 2," NBC; Susan A. Cabral, "ER," NBC; Michael Westmore, Camille Calvet, Dean Jones, Dean Gates, Karen Iverson, Scott Wheeler, Michael Key, Dave Quaschnick, Karen Westerfield, Gil Mosko, Thom Surprenant, "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine," syn.; Michael Westmore, Greg Nelson, Scott Wheeler, Tina Kalliongis-Hoffman, Mark Shostrom, Gil Mosko, Michael Key, Barry R. Koper, Natalie Wood, Bill Myer, "Star Trek: Voyager," UPN.
For the Record
Los Angeles Times Saturday July 22, 1995 Home Edition Calendar Part F Page 2 Entertainment Desk 1 inches; 32 words Type of Material: Correction
Another nominee-- The listing of Emmy Award nominations on Friday omitted a sixth nominee for best informational special. Also nominated was "The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Presents: One Survivor Remembers," HBO.
* Makeup, miniseries or special: Rick Stratton, Richard Snell, Janna Phillips, Zoltan Elek, Craig Reardon, Edouard Henriques III, "Alien Nation--Dark Horizon," Fox; Gerald Quist, Todd McIntosh, Del Acevedo, Hallie Damore, Steve Abrums, "Buffalo Girls," CBS; Tom Brumberger, Darren Perks, Rick Stratton, Marja Webster, "In Search of Dr. Seuss," TNT; Cheri Minns, Penelope Staley, Mathew W. Mungle, John E. Jackson, "Liz: The Elizabeth Taylor Story," NBC; Kevin Haney, Beverley Schechtman, "The Show Formerly Known as the Martin Short Show," NBC.
* Lighting direction (electronic), comedy series: Donald A. Morgan, "Home Improvement," ABC; Alan Walker, "The John Larroquette Show," NBC; Bryan Hays, "Living Single," Fox; George Spiro Dibie, "Sister Sister," ABC.
* Lighting direction (electronic), drama series, variety series, miniseries, specials: Peter Morse, "Barbra Streisand The Concert," HBO; Greg Brunton, "Nancy Kerrigan Special: Dreams on Ice," CBS; Jeffrey M. Engel, "The Kennedy Center Presents: The Concert of the Americas," PBS; Robert A. Dickinson, "The Magic of David Copperfield XVI: Unexplained Forces," CBS; Olin Younger, "The Three Tenors in Concert 1994," PBS; William M. Klages, "1994 Tony Awards," CBS.
* Sound editing, miniseries or special: G. Michael Graham, Joseph A. Melody, J. Michael Hooser, Anton Holden, Mike Dickeson, Tim Terusa, Darren Wright, John Adams, Bob Costanza, Mark Steele, Gary Macheel, Rusty Tinsley, Rick Steele, Rick Crampton, Bill Bell, Tim Chilton, Jill Schachne, Stan Jones, Mark Hayes, "Buffalo Girls," CBS; David Hankins, James Hebenstreit, Eric Erickson, Peter Austin, Benjamin Beardwood, Gary Lewis, Ralph Osborn, Peter Bergren, Margaret Carlton, Joseph Earle, Linda Kim, Myron Nettinga, Brian Thomas Nist, Bruce Tanis, Alyson Dee Moore, Patricia Nedd, "Children of the Dust," CBS; Peter Austin, Albert Lord, David Beadle, Ron Evans, Dennis Gray, Sonya Henry, Ralph Osborn, Peter Bergren, James Hebenstreit, Brian Thomas Nist, Bruce Tanis, Nancy Parker, Pamela Kahn, "In Search of Dr. Seuss," TNT; G. Michael Graham, Joseph A. Melody, Kristi Johns, Tim Terusa, Dave Eichhorn, Anton Holden, Rusty Tinsley, Rick Crampton, Mark Steele, John Adams, Bob Costanza, Mike Dickeson, Darren Wright, Gary Macheel, Rick Steele, Bill Bell, Tim Chilton, Jill Schachne, "Joseph," TNT; Michael Fay O'Corrigan, Vince R. Gutierrez, Dave Cohn, David M. Cowan, John Chalfant, Marla McGuire, Harry M. Cheney, Paul Diller, Devin Joseph, Gary Friedman, "See Jane Run," ABC; Joseph A. Melody, G. Michael Graham, Michael Hooser, Mark Friedgen, Mark Steele, Rick Steele, Anton Holden, Bob Costanza, Mike Dickeson, Darren Wright, John Adams, Mark LaPointe, Rusty Tinsley, Tim Terusa, Rick Crampton, Gary Macheel, Scott Tinsley, Bill Bell, Allan K. Rosen, Patricia Von Arx, Tim Chilton, Jill Schachne, "OP Center," NBC.