Advertisement
YOU ARE HERE: LAT HomeCollections

PACIFIC WATCH

Vietnam

October 02, 1995| Times Staff and Wire Reports

Coca-Cola Gets OK for Joint Venture: The Atlanta-based company said Vietnam has approved its $48.8-million joint venture to produce the soft drink giant's products in Ho Chi Minh City. Coca-Cola Indochina will hold 60% of the venture, with Chuong Duong Beverage Co., a local contract bottler, holding the remaining 40%. The venture will more than quadruple the production capacity of Coca-Cola Co. products in southern Vietnam to 35.93 million gallons, the company said.

Advertisement
Los Angeles Times Articles
|
|
|