Gene Longobardi has been appointed to the newly created position of vice president of operations for New Horizons Franchising in Santa Ana, parent company of New Horizons Computer Learning Center, a computer training company. He was previously chief financial officer for New Horizons. In addition, Vince Rowe was named director of business development and Paul Muldoon director of international operations, both new positions. Rowe, who joined New Horizons four years ago, previously held the position of director of franchise support. Muldoon was formerly vice president of franchise support.
* Edward Rossi has joined Bank of America's The Private Bank in Newport Beach as vice president and manager for personal trust. He formerly specialized in estate planning at the law firm of Tredway, Lumsdaine & Doyle. Before that, Rossi was vice president and manager with Bank of America's probate department.
* Peter Skerlos has been named vice president and general manager of Mitsubishi Consumer Electronics America Inc.'s Consumer Electronics Engineering Center in Costa Mesa. The center began operations in October. Before joining the company, Skerlos held numerous executive positions during his 26 years with Zenith Electronics Corp., most recently as vice president of advanced development.
* Greg Hawkins and Robert Grambo have been appointed senior vice presidents of Ingram Micro Inc., a Santa Ana wholesale distributor of microcomputer products. Grambo is senior vice president of telesales, and Hawkins is senior vice president of sales. In addition, Lisa Balash has been named vice president of telesales, and Mary Galvin has been appointed to the newly created position of vice president of value-added reseller sales.
* Patrick F. Cadigan has been named executive director for Friendly Hills HealthCare Foundation, a nonprofit community service organization associated with Friendly Hills HealthCare Network of La Habra. Cadigan has previously headed Gateway Communications Inc. and Technology Marketing Inc. in Irvine; Eeco Inc. in Santa Ana and Linear Instruments Corp. in Reno.
* Victor S. Muller has been appointed vice president of Holmes & Narver Inc., an Orange architecture, engineering, construction and management and operations firm. He was previously associate vice president of the architectural/engineering business unit. Muller joined Holmes & Narver in 1977 after being associated with I.S. Chanin Architects in New York.