* Ron Keith and John Morgan have been named vice presidents of project management for the Irvine Co.'s Office and Industrial Group. Keith was formerly senior vice president of Koll Real Estate Group. Morgan had been vice president of construction for PM Realty Group in Newport Beach.
* David E. Mullins has joined Crush Innovative Sports Systems Inc. in Los Alamitos as director of engineering. He was previously program manager of C and D Plastics and project engineer with Hughes Aircraft Co. Crush, a wholly owned subsidiary of Pacific International Enterprises Inc., develops sports-related products based on its "quick release" fastening system for markets that include snowboarding and in-line skating.
* Joseph W. Yanus has joined Costa Mesa-based Irvine Sensors Corp. as senior vice president and general manager of its computer products operation in Vermont. Yanus' previous experience includes founding a mergers and acquisitions firm specializing in start-up, turnaround and emerging growth companies in the electronics industry. He also spent 25 years with IBM, where he was plant manager of semiconductor operations and semiconductor packaging operations.
* Arlene Moody has been appointed director of business development for McLarand, Vasquez & Partners Inc., a Costa Mesa architectural and planning firm. She was formerly principal and vice president of business development at Design 1 in Marina del Rey.
* Tricia Esser, Jill Williams and Guy Farris have been named principals of the KTGY Group Inc., an Irvine architectural and planning firm. Esser is the company's controller, Williams is project director and Farris is director of planning.
* Glenn Hom has been appointed director of public relations for Strahan Advertising Inc. in Santa Ana. He had been editor in chief of an electrical industry trade publication in Arcadia for three years.
* Al Stephens has been selected as the new station manager for Southwest Airlines' operations at John Wayne Airport. Stephens, who joined Southwest in 1990, was most recently customer service manager in San Jose.
* Lawrence N. Fisher has been named senior vice president, law, and secretary for Fluor Corp. in Irvine. He succeeds Joseph P. Trimble, who is retiring after 24 years with the company. Fisher joined Fluor in 1974 as a tax attorney and advanced to vice president of corporate law in 1984. Before joining Fluor, he was an attorney with Hahn & Hahn Lawyers in Pasadena.
* W. Howard Lester has joined the board of CKE Restaurants Inc., the parent company of Carl Karcher Enterprises Inc. in Anaheim. Lester is chairman and chief executive of Williams-Sonoma Inc. in San Francisco.
* Hal H. Simeroth has joined CalComp in Anaheim as vice president, product development. He was formerly vice president of engineering for two years at Encad. Simeroth also was vice president of engineering at both Symbol Technologies/MSI Data Corp. and Eagle Computer Corp.
* Roxanne Baisden, business sales manager at the Newport Beach commercial banking office of First Interstate Bank, has been named vice president. Baisden joined First Interstate in 1983 at the Glendale branch.
* Gordon A. Dickie has been appointed director, service operations for Mazda Motor of America Inc. in Irvine. Before joining Mazda in 1993 as national warranty manager, Dickie was with Volvo Cars of North America and Volvo Canada Ltd.
* Lidia R. Thompson has joined Western State University College of Law's Fullerton campus as director of admissions. She previously spent five years as director of academic recognition programs at USC. Thompson also was assistant director for undergraduate admissions and assistant to the director of the El Centro Chicano program.
* Charles E. Schwenck and Carl R. Steen have joined the Irvine law firm of Morrison & Foerster LLP as partners in the Orange County office. They were previously partners in the Newport Beach office of Wright & Talisman, where Schwenck was managing partner. They join Morrison & Foerster's project development and finance group, which is involved in representing clients in all phases of the development and financing of industrial and infrastructure facilities. Schwenck was previously senior vice president and general counsel and member of the board of LG&E Power Systems Inc., general counsel of Fluor Engineers Inc., and division counsel for a division of the Bechtel Group. In addition, Karen Lee has joined the firm. She was formerly with the Newport Beach firm of Hamilton & Samuels, where she was a founding partner, managing partner and chair of the land use practice.
* Thomas L. Brenton has joined the Anaheim-based Electra-Gear division of Regal-Beloit Corp. as general manager. Before, Brenton held various senior operations management positions with General Signal Pump Group in Aurora, Ill., and Layne & Bowler in Memphis.