Clothes don't come with expiration dates, so you have to use your better judgment to determine when to toss them. Here are some suggestions for when it's time to part with garments:
* Clothes that have been just a little small for the past two years.
* Clothes that are outdated. Even if the style comes back in, it never looks quite the same.
* Anything with a stain that won't come out.
* Anything you like in theory but never wear.
* Your oversupply of weekend ratty clothes.
* Old shoes and purses. They usually look shabby and outdated.
* Exhausted lingerie--filled with holes and spent elastic.
* Old coats that are too short or won't fit over your sweater or jacket.