The Disney Channel has promoted Kevin Trudgeon to manager of media relations.
* Katie Callahan has been promoted to director of international television distribution at New World Entertainment.
* Rick Vokulich has been named senior vice president of business affairs for Fox Broadcasting.
* Mike Fitzgerald has been appointed vice president of technical operations for the Universal Studios Operations Group.
* Barbara DeGroot has been named vice president of worldwide promotions at Warner Bros.
* Jacqueline Blum has been appointed senior vice president of worldwide licensing and marketing for Film Roman.
* Caren Shalek has joined Children's Television Workshop as group vice president of licensing for the Americas and product development worldwide.
* Steve Cipolla has been named to vice president of filmed entertainment licensing for Disney Consumer Products.
* Bill Carroll and Mike Greenfield have formed Carroll, Greenfield & Co., a motion picture advertising company.
* Jennifer Anne Smithson has been named director of legal affairs for intellectual property, Saban Entertainment.
* Dennis Handlin has been appointed chairman of Sony Music Entertainment Australia.
* Jan Pasquale has been promoted to vice president of HBO audience research.
* Kennedy Marshall has hired Robin Schorr as senior vice president of development and Wendy Taeuber as vice president of development.
* Dawn Rosenquist has been appointed vice president of promotion for Rysher Entertainment. Timothy Mudd was promoted to senior vice president of pay TV, basic and network features.
* Kenneth Scherer has been named chief executive for the Motion Picture & Television Fund Foundation, an entertainment industry charity.
* JoAnn Kaeding has been appointed senior director of Elektra/Sire International marketing, and Shawn Kilmurray has been appointed international production manager for Elektra Entertainment Group.
* MGM Interactive has named Robb Alvey and Fred Skoler directors of production for multimedia games and related software.
* Worldvision Enterprises has appointed Jacqueline Majers director of publicity and promotion.
* GRB Entertainment has appointed Debby Reid production executive.
* Leyla Turkkan has joined the artists and repertoire division of Tom Zutaut's Enclave label, a New York-based firm launched six months ago by EMI Music.
* At Nickelodeon Studios in Orlando, Fla., Scott Fishman has been appointed to assistant general manager and vice president of production services and Tim Quealy has been promoted to general manager.
* David Evans has been named design manager of promotion and public relations for National Geographic Television.
* Ron Rubin has been named vice president of international promotions for Twentieth Century Fox International.