* Ray Robidoux has been appointed to the new position of senior vice president, worldwide marketing, for the Cerplex Group Inc., a Tustin provider of electronics repair and logistics. Robidoux has more than 20 years' experience in high-technology marketing and sales, with Simple Technology, AST Research and Westinghouse Electric.
* Lori Krans has joined Sony Trans Com, an Irvine airline entertainment systems and software provider, as senior marketing manager, entertainment services. She was previously marketing manager, business systems, for Sony Electronics Inc. Krans has been with Sony since 1982.
* Richard M. Haugen has been elected to the board of Prevent Blindness America in Schaumburg, Ill. Haugen is executive vice president and chief operating officer of Allergan Inc. in Irvine.
* Sam M. Auriemma has been named vice president of finance and chief financial officer for Wonderware Corp., an Irvine provider of software for industrial automation applications. He succeeds Lee Kim, who had been acting chief financial officer and who will resume his responsibilities as director of finance. Auriemma was previously vice president and chief financial officer of Locus Computing Corp. in Inglewood. Before that he was vice president of finance and chief financial officer at Distributed Logic Corp. in Anaheim.
* Cindy K. Roth has joined Johnson & Higgins' Costa Mesa branch as a vice president. She will be a broker in the casualty department, responsible for developing high-technology business in Southern California for the insurance broker. Roth was previously the Pacific regional underwriting manager for the technology division of St. Paul Companies. Before that, she was with the Travelers Insurance Co.
* Chris Lombardi has joined Preferred Mortgage Corp. in Irvine in the newly created position of vice president, national retail production manager. He was previously vice president and regional manager of Bear Stearns Mortgage Co. in Newport Beach.