* Todd Bisson has been named executive director of promotion at nu.millennia/records.
* Anne Giangardella has joined the DreamWorks consumer products division.
* Cox Communications has appointed Richard N. Yelen director of premium marketing.
* Richard J. Katz and Karl D. Knepley have been named vice presidents of Comcast Content & Communication.
* RYSHER Entertainment has promoted Cheryl McLean to marketing director and Shanna Eddings to marketing manager.
* Dana Keil has been appointed senior director of promotion for adult format, and Charles Lozow has been appointed counsel for Elektra Entertainment Group.
* Film Roman Interactive has hired Kevin Goldberg and Marcelo Ziperovich as producers.
* Lloyd Scott has been named executive director of programming and acquisitions, Wendy McCarron Chambers has been promoted to director of affiliate relations, Tim Foland has been named manager of marketing, and Terry Lavin has been named manager of affiliate relations for FOX Net.
* E! Entertainment Television has hired John Malkin as director for the Midwest region affiliate relations and Mishel Minehart as sales promotion manager.
* Stephen de Kanter has been promoted to president of Disney Consumer Products Latin America.
* Al Weiss has been named executive vice president of Walt Disney World Resort.
* EMI Records has promoted Pete Ganbarg to vice president of A&R.
* KMEX-TX has hired Aniello Viserto as its East Coast national sales manager.
* Entertainment Tonight has named Rob Sheiffele senior segment producer.
* Steve Coe has been named vice president of media relations for Columbia TriStar Television Distribution.