* Carmelo J. Santoro has joined the board of directors of Techniclone International Corp., a Tustin biotechnology company, increasing the size of the board to nine. Santoro is chairman of both Silicon Systems Inc. in Tustin and Platinum Software Corp. in Irvine.
* Dwight Hauss has been named regional sales manager for Survivair Inc., a Santa Ana designer and manufacturer of respiratory and life support equipment. He was previously with Racal and was a regional sales manager for more than seven years.
* Steven L. Brink has been appointed vice president of finance for Quiksilver Inc., a Costa Mesa casual clothing and sportswear company. He succeeds Bert Fenenga, who recently resigned to take a position with another company. Before joining Quiksilver, Brink was a senior manager with Deloitte & Touche's Trade group, which provides accounting, tax and consulting services to retail, apparel and distribution companies.
* John Meston has been named general manager of the Air & Fuel division of Parker Bertea Aerospace in Irvine. He was previously general manager for Parker Bertea's Nichols Aircraft division in Waltham, Mass.
* Norm Meyer has been named director of publications and new media for Ingram Micro Inc., a Santa Ana wholesale distributor of microcomputer products. Meyer, who has been with the company 10 years, was previously senior manager of the publications and new media group. Before that, he was managing editor of the Buffalo Business Journal. In addition, Lisa Fox has joined the department as director of advertising. She was formerly manager of synergy for Disneyland Paris.
* Edwin A. Meserve has joined Asset Management Consultants Inc. in Newport Beach as vice president for its Southern California operation. He was most recently a partner at the Armstrong/Meserve Group in Newport Beach. Meserve was also a partner with SDC Development of Newport Beach and a broker and manager for Grubb & Ellis in Newport Beach for 16 years.
* Brian Campbell has been appointed general manager for Tustin and Irvine operations for the Cerplex Group Inc., a provider of high tech services outsourcing. He had been vice president and general manager of Testar, a former division of Cerplex. Prior to joining the company, Campbell was manager of domestic repair operations at Western Digital Corp.
* Hank Evers has been appointed director of marketing for Sony Trans Com, an Irvine provider of airline entertainment and cabin information systems. Evers had been with Pioneer North America Inc. since 1982, where he most recently served as corporate vice president of marketing for Pioneer's New Media Technologies subsidiary.