* Victor E. Opincar has been selected Orange County president of the Consulting Engineers and Land Surveyors of California. Opincar is a regional vice president of Boyle Engineering Corp. in Newport Beach.
* Hal Clark, Bob Barnes, Donald Kent and Robert J. Ade have joined as principals Global Capital Markets Inc., an Irvine company specializing in mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance and international trade finance. Clark was president of Ingram Micro, Everex Systems and Ameriquest Technology. Barnes, former president of Estee Lauder, will head Global's efforts in cosmetics and consumer products. Kent was president of KMG, a marketing company, and division president for the Geneva Cos. Ade, who joins the firm as vice president, marketing, has 23 years of experience at Transamerica and within the Orange County arts community.
* Tom Gibson has formed the Gibson Co., an Irvine company providing sales, leasing and consulting services to clients that own or occupy office, industrial or retail properties. Gibson was previously the Southern California regional manager of Marcus & Millichap Corporate Real Estate Services and a senior manager with E&Y Kenneth Leventhal Real Estate Group.
* Jon C. Lazarus has been appointed regional manager of Keystone Pacific Property Management Inc.'s new Carlsbad office. Lazarus joined the Newport Beach-based company in 1993 and has served as a senior community manager.
* Rhett Hubbard has been named acting division vice president of the Orange County offices of CTX Mortgage, which includes the new Santa Ana office. Hubbard has been in charge of the Irvine office for the past year.
* Daniel Gorman has joined Sedgwick James of California Inc. in Irvine as vice president in the risk management division. He was formerly with Marsh & McLennan, responsible for new client development in the insurance brokerage and risk management practices. In addition, William Carolan was named a senior risk control consultant. He previously operated his own private law practice.
* Frank Murnane has been named chief financial officer of Graphix Zone, an Irvine interactive music and entertainment company. Murnane was formerly chief financial officer for Worlds Inc., an Internet 3D software developer, and before that, chief financial officer for Spectrum Holobyte. In addition, Joanna C. Skrdlant has been appointed vice president of marketing. She had been director of marketing. Before joining Graphix Zone, Skrdlant was director of marketing for Micro Games of America.
* Simone Kraev has been appointed to the newly created position of manager of clinical affairs for Interpore International, an Irvine manufacturer of synthetic bone graft materials, She previously managed pharmaceutical studies at IBRD Rostrum Global Inc., a contract research organization. Prior to that, Kraev was research associate/clinical coordinator for the Veterans Administration Medical Center in Long Beach.
* Philip T. Crothers has been named a partner in the Orange County office of E&Y Kenneth Leventhal Real Estate Group in Newport Beach. Crothers is the lead economic and real estate market analyst for Orange County in the office's management consulting services group. He is also editor of the firm's monthly "Residential Data Trends" report.
* William D. Cvengros and James L. Doti have joined the board of RemedyTemp Inc. in San Juan Capistrano, increasing the number of directors to seven. Cvengros is chief executive of Pimco Advisors L.P. Doti is president of Chapman University.
Bruce Bosshard has been appointed director of environmental services for Irvine-based Leighton & Associates Inc., a geotechnical and environmental engineering consultants firm. He will be based in the San Diego office. Bosshard previously worked for a variety of environmental engineering firms and served 12 years as a nuclear submarine officer in the U.S. Navy.