* Lynn Martineau has been appointed president of the West Coast division of Home Depot, based in Fullerton. He succeeds Harry Pierce, who is taking a temporary leave of absence. Pierce will join the Atlanta Store Support Center management team when he returns from his leave. Martineau was formerly vice president of merchandising for the company's Southeast division. In addition, Bruce Merino was named vice president of merchandising for the Pacific South region. He succeeds Dan Tsujioka, who resigned. Merino had been West Coast division merchandise manager.
* Loye Peternell has been appointed chief financial officer at Michael Brandman Associates, an Irvine environmental consulting firm. She has been controller at the company for two years. Cynthia Jones was named project manager of the resources management division. She had been project ecologist for four years. Daniel Bott has rejoined the company as senior planner/project manager. He had been consulting with another planning firm for four years. Also, Wendy Loeffler has been named wildlife biologist. Before joining the firm, she was a research assistant at Cal State Fullerton and a wildlife biology assistant with the Bureau of Land Management.
* Jim France has joined the board of directors of I/O Magic Corp., an Irvine computer products company. He is managing director of Creative Ventures Group LLC, a financial advisory company.
* Michael J. Grainger has been appointed executive vice president and chief financial officer of Ingram Micro Inc., a Santa Ana wholesale distributor of technology products and services. For the past six years, he was vice president and controller of Ingram Industries in Nashville and had financial oversight responsibility for Ingram Micro. Before that, Grainger was chief financial officer of Sullivan Graphics Inc.'s book group.
* Michael D. McKee has joined the board of Circus Circus Enterprises Inc. in Las Vegas. McKee is executive vice president of the Irvine Co.
* Patrick Pacino has been named director of marketing and project management for the Schatz Consulting Group Inc., a Yorba Linda security, audio-visual and telecommunications design firm. He was formerly with Texas Instruments Inc. and TCI.
* Rob Parker has been appointed vice president of marketing and training at J&M Realty Co. in Fountain Valley. He had been director of marketing and training for two years. Before that, Parker was with the Related Group of Florida in Miami and R&B Realty Group in Los Angeles.
* Charles Cimitile has been appointed chief financial officer of GT Bicycles Inc. He assumes the position Dec. 1 from Michael Haynes, who was named president and chief executive officer in July. Cimitile was previously executive vice president and chief financial officer of Cruise Phone Inc.