Advertisement
 

Vans Acquiring Global

ORANGE COUNTY BRIEFLY

November 22, 1996

ORANGE — Vans Inc. said Thursday that it has acquired 51% of Global Accessories Ltd., its exclusive distributor for the United Kingdom, in a $2.7-million stock transaction. Vans, a footwear retailer, said it will acquire the remaining 49% of the London-based company's stock over a five-year period.

Global Accessories has been the exclusive United Kingdom distributor of Vans' products since June 1994.

Advertisement
Los Angeles Times Articles
|
|
|