* Lee D. Roberts has joined FileNet Corp. in Costa Mesa as president and chief operating officer. Roberts has more than 20 years' experience in sales, marketing and general management with IBM, most recently as general manager and vice president of worldwide marketing and sales for its networking division.
* Debbie Park has been named vice president of finance for CKE Restaurants Inc., the Anaheim parent company of Carl Karcher Enterprises Inc., Casa Bonita Inc. and Summit Family Restaurants Inc. She joined the company in 1995 as director of finance. Prior to that, she was with Western Digital Corp., serving as a financial reporting analyst and then as controller of the multimedia products division. Lisa Nussbaum has been appointed director of taxes and SEC reporting. Nussbaum joined CKE in 1995 as manager of taxes and SEC reporting.
* Gordon Schofield has been appointed president of Santa Ana-based Ingram Micro Inc.'s Canadian operations. He succeeds Larry Elchesen. For the last year, Schofield served as senior vice president of sales for Ingram Micro Inc., Canada. He joined the company in 1994 as vice president of sales, and before that was vice president of sales and marketing for Toronto-based Technology Partners Inc. Ingram Micro is a wholesale distributor of technology products and services.
* Daniel W. Boyd has been named chief executive and president of Boyle Engineering Corp. in Newport Beach. He succeeds Thomas S. Maddock, who was chief executive for more than 20 years and remains chairman of the board of directors. Boyd had been chief operating officer.
* Richard Pantuliano has joined the board of directors of Comprehensive Care Corp. in Corona del Mar. He served as a consultant to the company over the last year.
* Gerry Gendron has been named president of ITT Cannon in Santa Ana, a division of ITT Industries Inc. He succeeds Iain Duffin, who resigned. Gendron had been vice president and general manager of ITT Cannon Commercial Connectors.
* Nancy Davis has been appointed direct manager of the new Irvine office of Action Property Management. She supervises a five-member staff. Davis, a senior manager, joined Action in 1992.
* Tyler Pollock has named vice president, industrial division for Burke Commercial Properties in Santa Ana. Before joining Burke last year, Pollock was vice president of Scher-Voit Commercial Brokerage Co.
* Dave Corson has been appointed to the newly created position of director of special projects at Corinthian Colleges Inc., a Santa Ana private career school company. Corson was formerly president of the company's Skadron Business College in San Bernardino.
* Fran Grossman has been named to the newly created position of chief creative officer for Alcone Marketing Group, an Irvine sales promotion and marketing services agency. She will be based out of the agency's Eastern headquarters. Grossman has been with Alcone for 18 years. Breena Gold has joined the agency as vice president, account director of the Burger King premium account. Gold was previously a senior vice president, director of business development for Saatchi & Saatchi Pacific. Also, Kathleen Krogius has been appointed vice president, director of strategy and communications. She rejoined Alcone after serving as partner/management supervisor at Bozell Worldwide.
* Barrie Robertson is the new president of Mailing & Marketing Inc., an Orange direct mail company. He succeeds Richard Ingle, co-founder of the company, who becomes chairman of the board. Co-founder Bruce Galey remains chief executive. Robertson joined the Mailing & Marketing in 1982 as vice president.
* David Silver has been elected vice chair and chair-elect of the board of directors of the Assn. for Information and Image Management International. Silver will serve as chair of the board in 1998. Silver is president of Kofax Image Products in Irvine.
* Sharon Buaas has been named to the newly created position of vice president, sales and marketing for health-care markets for AirMedia Inc., a provider of Internet software and services with offices in Newport Beach and New York. She was previously director of marketing for Bergen Brunswig Corp.
* James W. Chilcoff Jr. has been appointed senior product manager at James Hardie Building Products in Mission Viejo. He was previously product/brand manager at CertainTeed Co., brand manager at SC Johnson Wax and product manager at Formica Corp.
* Michael Romano has been appointed to the newly created position of director, development marketing for ARV Assisted Living in Costa Mesa. Romano was a founder of Tipamist Financial Services.
* Jayne Tuma has been named agent channel manager at Xerox/Orange County's headquarters in Santa Ana. Tuma, who joined the company in 1988, had been a product specialist for the past two years.