* William J. Herbert has been appointed vice president, international for Furon Co., a Laguna Niguel manufacturer of engineered polymer products. Herbert was formerly vice president, technology.
* Ray Bond has been named chief operating officer of Saleen Performance in Irvine, a specialty vehicle manufacturer. Bond was previously president and general manager of EG&G Birtcher Inc, a division of the EG&G Co., a diversified technology company.
* Richard M. Torre has joined the board of directors of Pearl River Holdings Ltd. in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Torre is the founding principal of Global Capital Markets Inc. in Irvine.
* Jennifer Adams has joined Access Television Network as Western region affiliate sales and marketing manager in Irvine. She was formerly director of sales and marketing for In Motion Inc., a sports marketing firm. She succeeds Phoebe Limebrook, who was appointed Midwest region affiliate sales and marketing manager in Kansas City. In addition, Ben Ramos was named director of technical operations in Irvine. He had been manager.
* Scott Maccabe has joined ATL Products Inc., an Irvine provider of automated libraries, as worldwide OEM sales manager. He previously held senior sales management positions during his 13 years at Fujitsu Computer Products of America, most recently as director of sales.
* Dan Fitzgerald Jr. is the new director of sales and marketing at the Doubletree Hotel in Costa Mesa. He was previously director of sales and marketing at the Doubletree Hotel/San Francisco Airport, and senior sales manager for the Doubletree Hotel/Los Angeles Airport.
* David J. Leggett has been named managing director of Anaheim-based Printrak International Inc.'s new subsidiary to market technology and products in Australia and the Asia Pacific region. Headquarters will be in Brisbane, Australia. Leggett was previously general manager of Tandem Computer Corp. for Australia and New Zealand, and held senior executive positions with Digital Equipment Corp., Dazix Corp. and GenRad Ltd.
* Michael J. Helmuth has been appointed vice president and manager of the Fullerton office of Citizens Business Bank. He was formerly vice president and manager at the San Gabriel office.
* Mike Cavanagh has been appointed vice president and general manager of Panel Concepts Inc. in Santa Ana, a manufacturer of open office systems. He was previously vice president of operations for Holga, a manufacturer of metal case goods and storage systems. Holga and Panel Concepts are both owned and operated by Hon Industries based in Muscatine, Iowa.
* Thomas Epperson has been named an associate at ASL Consulting Engineers in Irvine. Epperson, who joined the firm in 1992, most recently served as project manager on water and reclaimed water projects for the city of Newport Beach, the Orange County Water District, Moulton Niguel Water District and the city of Garden Grove.
* M. Scott Orrantia has been named vice president of Irvine-based Catellus Residential Group's urban housing division. He was formerly president of Cuatro Corp. and Cuatro Properties in San Diego.
* Ryan Keith and Reinhard Stenzel have been appointed project managers in the Costa Mesa office of the Keith Cos. Keith, who joined the company in 1986 as a draftsman, had been project engineer. Stenzel, who also joined in 1986, has completed such commercial/retail development projects as Bristol Marketplace in Santa Ana and Foothill Ranch Industrial Center.
* Kelly Ko has joined Palley-Needelman Asset Management Inc. in Newport Beach as senior security analyst. He will cover the auto, chemicals, entertainment, insurance, imaging, office supplies, metals and technology industries. Ko was formerly an investment analyst for Hughes Investment Management, and vice president/analyst for Security Pacific Investment Research. Kenneth Rinker has joined the firm as security analyst. He was previously a security analyst, associate portfolio manager and international co-manager/analyst for Van Deventer & Hoch in Glendale.
* Jerro M. Otsuki has been named vice president and controller of Orange National Bank's cashiers department. Otsuki joined the bank from Pacific Monarch Resorts, where he was controller.
* Thomas Perry has been appointed director of product engineering and engineering services at CMD Technology in Irvine. He was formerly director of product engineering with Standard Microsystems Corp.
* Dan Della Flora has been appointed director of securities exchange commission and financial reporting for HomeBase Inc., an Irvine home improvement warehouse chain. He was previously director of financial reporting and treasury operations for Ralphs Grocery, and senior manager of corporate reporting for AST Research in Irvine. In addition, Brenda Schowalter was named operational audit manager, David Hanson, financial audit manager, and Joseph Chang, tax supervisor. Schowalter was most recently an operational audit manager at Cerplex Group. Hanson held various audit positions with Home Savings of America in Irwindale, and was with the Los Angeles-based CPA firm of Grant Thornton for four years. Chang had been an assistant controller at Coyle Reproductions, a silk screen printing company in La Mirada.