* The Thousand Oaks Leads Club will meet at 7 a.m. today at Mimi's Cafe, 400 N. Moorpark Road, Thousand Oaks.
For information, call Jane at (805) 371-0188.
* A dinner meeting for the Ventura-Oxnard chapter of National Assn. of Women in Construction will be held at 6 p.m. today at the Oxnard Financial Plaza Hilton, 600 E. Esplanade Drive.
Mel Cassio of the Cassio Group will speak about the Internet and construction.
The cost is $20. More information is available at (805) 484-3188.
* The Northridge chapter of Ali Lassen's Leads Club will meet at 7:15 a.m. Wednesday at Mimi's Cafe, 19710 Nordhoff Road, Northridge.
For information, call Mary Lou German, (818) 346-6877.
* The Business & Education Council of the Conejo Valley/Thousand Oaks Chamber of Commerce will sponsor a public forum called "Education: What's the Point?" from 7:15 to 8:45 a.m. Wednesday) at the Conejo Valley Unified School District board room, 1400 Janss Road, Thousand Oaks.
For information, call (805) 499-1993.
* The Sales Success Institute will hold a seminar called "The New Dimension in Selling--The Emotions" from 1:30 to 5 p.m. Wednesday at Best Western, 10621 Sepulveda Blvd., Mission Hills. Reservations are required.
For reservations and information, call (800) 772-1172 or preview at www.sell-fast.com.
* The San Fernando Valley chapter of the Institute of Internal Auditors will hold its monthly dinner meeting at 6:15 p.m. Wednesday at the Odyssey Restaurant, 15600 Odyssey Drive, Granada Hills. The guest speaker will be author Mark E. Dauberman.
For reservations and information, call (818) 775-4165.
* LeTip of Newhall will meet at 7 a.m. Thursday at Marie Callender's restaurant, 27630 The Old Road, Valencia.
For reservations and information, call Lloyd (805) 286-1040.
* LeTip of Woodland Hills will meet at 7 a.m. Thursday at Marie Callender's restaurant, 6633 Fallbrook, Canoga Park.
For reservations and information, call (805) 371-9955.
* The Glendale chapter of Ali Lassen's Leads Club will meet at 7:15 a.m. Thursday at Billy's Deli, 261 N. Orange St., Glendale.
For information, call Donald at (818) 567-0999.
* The Tarzana chapter of Ali Lassen's Leads Club will meet at 7:15 a.m. Thursday at Carrow's, 18355 Ventura Blvd., Tarzana.
For information, call Michele at (818) 609-7756.
* The Sales Success Institute will present a seminar called "Prospecting Without Cold-Calling" from 1:30 to 5 p.m. Friday at Best Western Inn, 10621 Sepulveda, Mission Hills.
For reservations and information, call (800) 772-1172, or preview at www.sell-fast.com
* The East County Business Resource Center and the Trade Expansion Center are hosting seven workshops for companies that sell internationally.
The first two are "New to Export" from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Oct. 14 at the WDD offices, 980 Enchanted Way, Suite 205, Simi Valley, and "Freight Forwarding and Customs Brokerage" from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Oct. 16 at the Trade Expansion Center, 5700 Ralston St., Suite 310, Ventura.
The cost is $139 for the series or $30 per workshop. For information, call (805) 644-9981.
* A banking and documentation training series will be sponsored by the Oxnard College Center for International Trade Development from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Oct. 15, 16 and 17 at the Mandalay Beach Resort, Oxnard.
The cost is $349, and the program is limited to 15 participants. For information, call (805) 644-9981.