* What do cats call a mouse on a skateboard? "Meals on Wheels." (Elizabeth Jarasunas, 8, Burbank, Jefferson Afterschool Daze program)
* What did the rake say to the hoe? "Hi ho, hi ho!" (Jacob Miranda, 10, Garden Grove, Mitchell Elementary)
* Why did Dracula join the baseball team? He wanted to be the bat boy. (Edgar Araiza, Garden Grove, Mitchell Elementary)
* How do you finish barber school in a week? By learning all the short cuts. (Fadi Ibrahim, 10, Garden Grove, Mitchell Elementary)
* What do you call a waffle that falls in the sand? "Sandy Eggo." (Katie O'Rourke, 9, Solvang, Solvang Elementary)
SEND US A LINE: Kids, got a joke? Send it to Pint-Sized Punch Lines by fax, (213) 237-0732, or mail, Life & Style, Los Angeles Times, Times Mirror Square, Los Angeles, CA 90053. Include (print please) your name, age, hometown and school.