No Longer 'Sacred'?: ABC has pulled the controversial first-year priest drama "Nothing Sacred" for the next two weeks, after just two low-rated airings since bringing the show back on Saturday nights. Although the network would not say the series is officially canceled, sources say it is not expected to return. The show has completed its production order, and the writing staff was recently dismissed. . . . CBS will begin airing "Unsolved Mysteries," the former NBC series, on Friday nights at 9 starting April 3. The network said that the fate of "Family Matters" and "Step by Step"--which had been airing in the slot before the Winter Olympics--is "undetermined."
Other Side Not Revealed: CBS News President Andrew Heyward said that "60 Minutes" producers were unaware that Kathleen E. Willey, who appeared on the newsmagazine Sunday to say she had been groped by President Clinton, had corresponded with the chief executive after the alleged 1993 encounter. "We didn't know about the letters," Heyward told The Times, referring to friendly notes from Willey to Clinton that were released by the White House following the "60 Minutes" interview. He said Clinton attorney Robert S. Bennett--interviewed for the story--"had ample opportunity to tell us about them if he knew about them."