* Bernards Bros. Inc. of San Fernando won a $3-million contract from the Postal Service in South San Francisco for construction services.
* Bernards Bros. Inc. of San Fernando won a $2.2-million contract from the Postal Service in South San Francisco for construction services.
* Flamemaster Corp. of Sun Valley won a $377,613 contract from the General Services Administration in Auburn, Wash., for sealing compounds.
* Senior Flexonics Inc. of Burbank won a $365,624 contract from the Defense General Supply Center in Richmond, Va., for aircraft components.
* Datron/Transco Inc. of Simi Valley won a $294,450 contract from Robins Air Force Base in Georgia for equipment repairs.
* Andrew Cedro Construction Co. in Santa Barbara has been granted a contract for $249,973 by Ventura County to replace the Piru storm drain. The existing drain along Main Street was damaged in the 1994 Northridge earthquake.
The project is scheduled to be completed by Jan. 6.
* Seaman Products of Pacoima won a $150,168 contract from the Defense General Supply Center in Richmond, Va., for aircraft components.
* Graphix Press of San Fernando won a $147,270 contract from the Government Printing Office in Washington, D.C., for publication services.
* United Service Environmental Inc. in Simi Valley has been awarded the annual asbestos abatement contract by Ventura County. The amount of the contract, which involves removal of materials containing asbestos on county property, will be based on how much work is completed between Sept. 22 and Dec. 31.
* D.I. Construction of Ventura has been awarded a contract for $3,805 from Ventura County to improve the Happy Valley Drain in Ojai. The purpose of the project is to eliminate local flooding.
Work is expected to be completed by Monday.