* Every day the farmer milks his cow. What did the farmer say when the cow went moo? "That sounds famooliar." (Alexandre Jeffrey, 10, Ontario, Canada, home school)
* What did the big orange say to the little orange? "I'm bigger than you." (Margie Gordon, 4, Los Angeles)
* Did you hear about the magician who was driving down the street? In front of everyone, he turned into a driveway. (Danny Scuderi, 13, Woodland Hills, St. Bernadine of Sienna School)
* There was once a cowboy who went on a trip for two days. He left on Tuesday and came back on Friday. How is this possible? The horse's name is Friday. (Joel Garrison, 6, San Fernando, Lazzaro Street School)
* Why can't chickens play baseball? Because they hit a lot of fowl balls. (Ginny Gardner, 5, Trabuco Canyon, Angel Day School)
* KIDS, GOT A JOKE? Send it to Pint-Sized Punch Lines by fax, (213) 237-0732, or mail, Life & Style, Los Angeles Times, Times Mirror Square, Los Angeles, CA 90053. Print (or type) your full name, age, hometown and school. We try to avoid jokes we've published before.