* Sabrina Rokos has joined 76 Lubricants Co. in Costa Mesa as marketing/advertising coordinator. She was formerly assistant account executive at MLS Marketing Group in Irvine and, before that, account manager with Sportswear International magazine in Los Angeles.
* Adrian Joseph has been appointed chief executive of Nurescell Inc. in Newport Beach. Joseph founded the company, which develops a shielding technology for nuclear reactor facilities, and is the majority shareholder. He has been Nurescell's president since its inception. Succeeding him as president is Harold Rapp. Rapp was formerly chief operating/financial officer for American Technologies Group Inc. He is also a former principal and executive vice president of Baltes/Valentino Associates, an Arizona-based consulting engineering firm.
* Charles Karp has been elected president of the Jewish Federation of Orange County, an organizing body and fund-raising arm of the Jewish community. He is managing director of CDK Capital Holdings.
* Elizabeth Bianchi has been named marketing director for Iron Grip Barbell Co. in Costa Mesa. She had been marketing manager. Jennifer Paras was appointed marketing manager. The company manufactures commercial and home fitness equipment, apparel and accessories.
* Kevin Anawati has been appointed business travel sales manager for the Westin South Coast Plaza hotel in Costa Mesa. He had been front office manager for the Laguna Brisas Spa Hotel in Laguna Beach and held numerous positions at the Huntington Beach Holiday Inn. In addition, James Le was named controller for the hotel. He was previously controller for the Hotel Nikko in Beverly Hills. Le also has held accounting positions with the Hilton Port of Los Angeles, Omni Los Angeles Hotel & Centre and the Hyatt Hotels Corp.