Current prices are recorded from antiques shows, flea markets, sales and auctions throughout the United States. Prices vary because of local economic conditions.
* Pepsi-Cola glass, Tasmanian Devil, 1973, 16 oz., $20.
* Dick Tracy soaky, Dick wearing trench coat and fedora hat, 1960s, $110.
* Hull pottery whisk-broom wall pocket, blue, 8 inches, $275.
* Sampler, Angaela Nicholas, 9 years, flowers, home, birds, trees, silk on linen, framed, 1835, 17 by 19 inches, $445.
* Majestic, "The World's Largest Ship," White Star Line poster, orange-funneled ship sailing through blue waters, c. 1932, 29 1/2 by 29 1/2 inches, $690.
* Stoneware jug, Cowden & Wilcox, Harrisburg, Pa., bellflower pinwheel, blue at handle, 4-gal., $1,100.
* Animation art cel, Peter Pan, Peter takes Wendy's hand as they fly, 1953, 10 by 13 inches, $1,440.
* Edgar Brandt wrought-iron table mirror, oval, beveled, decorated with flower heads, 2 ball feet, c. 1925, 12 inches, $2,585.
* Daum Nancy cameo glass bowl, oval, gray with yellow, green, pink and purple, blackberries on thorny vines, signed, c. 1910, 6 inches, $2,800.
* French Fortune Teller doll, bisque, swivel head, kid and wood body, c. 1870, 15 inches, $4,535.