Senior Concerns--The Fitzgerald Senior Day Support Center and Alzheimer's Day Care Resource Center needs electric shavers and hair trimmers, 35mm film, birthday cards, small items suitable for birthday gifts and bingo prizes, CDs or tapes of Broadway hits or classical music. 401 Hodencamp Road, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360; (805) 497-0189.
* Shelter First provides housing for the homeless. Needs blankets, pillows, sheets, canned food, diapers, towels and washcloths, toiletries for women and men. 1002 E. 7th St., Los Angeles, CA 90021; (213) 622-4972.
* Shelter Partnership needs for homeless shelters: refrigerator, alarm clocks, treadmill, canned goods, TV/VCR, washer and dryer, computer, air conditioner, patio furniture, undergarments, clothing for women and men, work boots, bed linens, folding table and chairs, TV trays, floor buffer and waxer, toys, electric meat and cheese slicer, Walkmans. 523 W. 6th St., Los Angeles, CA 90014; (213) 688-2188.
* Shriners Hospitals for Children Los Angeles provides free treatment to children with burn scars and orthopedic conditions. Needs new items for newborns to 21-year-olds: toys, puzzles, board games, Barbie dolls, stuffed animals, nonviolent computer games, radios, calculators, arts and crafts supplies, holiday decorations, and play equipment, such as Lego table and chairs and toys to ride on. 3160 Geneva St., Los Angeles, CA 90020; (213) 388-3151.
* Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Los Angeles needs cat-scratching posts and carriers, large roll of washable imitation sheepskin, jumbo-size cat box liners, durable puppy and dog toys, grooming supplies, kitchen cleaning supplies, plastic aprons, large cotton towels and blankets, land for temporary housing for large animals, 3,000 square feet of office space. 5026 W. Jefferson Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90016; (323) 730-5300.
* Soroptimist International of Glendale needs toys for children (infants to age 14) that will be delivered to hospitalized children for the holidays. Mail items to P.O. Box 826, Glendale, CA 91209; (818) 545-9468. Or deliver in person on Wednesday, from 7 to 10 p.m., at the Moonlight Rollerway, 5110 San Fernando Road, Glendale.
* Special Equestrian Riding Therapy offers horseback riding for the disabled. Needs a permanent piece of land, camcorder to videotape riders and TV/VCR combination to show riders. P.O. Box 1098, Agoura Hills, CA 91376; (818) 776-6476.
* Sunrise Dialysis Center requests TV headphones and sugar-free and salt-free hard candies. 13039 Hawthorne Blvd., Hawthorne, CA 90250; (310) 644-4087.