St. Anne's provides residential care for pregnant and parenting teens. Needs new sleepwear for babies, T-shirts, pants, maternity clothes, strollers, car seats, blankets and crib bedding, toys for newborns and toddlers. 155 N. Occidental Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90026; (213) 381-2931.
* St. Barnabas Senior Services needs nonperishable food; kitchen and bathroom paper goods and soaps. 675 S. Carondelet St., Los Angeles, CA 90057; (213) 388-4444.
* St. Joseph Center assists low-income and homeless people and needs blankets, sweatshirts, ponchos, wool hats and gloves, Christmas trees, shoes and bicycles for girls and boys of all ages, food coupons. 204 Hampton Drive, Venice, CA 90291; (310) 396-6468.
* St. Timothy's Episcopal Church needs clothing and food for 200 holiday food baskets for families and new toys for 600 children. 312 S. Oleander, Compton, CA 90220; (310) 638-6319.
* St. Vincent Medical Center senior citizen nutrition program needs funds to purchase food for Meals on Wheels. 2131 W. Third St., Los Angeles, CA 90057; (213) 484-7775.
* Thomas House Shelter provides transitional housing for homeless families with children and needs new, unwrapped toys for children ages 6 months-16 years, large diapers, canned food, disposable cameras, towels, blankets and gift certificates to stores, fast food restaurants and grocery stores. 12601 Morningside Ave., Garden Grove, CA 92843; (714) 554-0357.
* T.H.E. (Total Health for Everyone) Clinic, a low-cost medical clinic, needs filing cabinets, chairs, fax machine, room dividers, copier paper. 3860 W. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90008; (323) 295-6571.
* Under the Bridges and On the Streets serves meals to the homeless and needs sliced lunch meat, sliced cheese, fresh loaves of sliced bread, candy bars, health bars, small bottles of water or juice. 391 N. Huntley Drive, West Hollywood, CA 90048; (310) 659-4003.
* United American Indian Involvement services L.A.'s American Indian community. Needs warm clothing, such as sweaters, jackets and gloves for elders (ages 50-99) and children (1-17). New toys for girls and boys ages 4-17. Drop-off site: UAII/Robert Sundance Family Wellness Center, 1626 W. Temple St., Los Angeles, CA 90026; (213) 353-9429.
* United in Harmony serves homeless children with programs such as Camp Harmony, an overnight camping experience for homeless and underprivileged children. For a holiday party on Dec. 18, it needs new toys for girls and boys ages 5-12, lunch food such as pizza, a Christmas tree and decorations, wrapping paper and bags, picture frames for pictures with Santa. 270 N. Canon Drive, Beverly Hills, CA 90210; (310) 273-4775.
* St. Albert The Great Church wants to give holiday food baskets to needy families, also toys and clothing for children. 804 E. Compton Blvd., Compton, CA 90220; (323) 321-0240.
* Vantage Foundation supports adults with disabilities in Orange County. Needs clean couches and chairs in good repair, bookshelves, vacuum cleaner in good working order, landscaping and garden materials, desks, kitchen table and chairs, nonbreakable dishware. 3505 Cadillac Ave., Costa Mesa, CA 92626; (714) 434-7870.
* Venice Family Clinic provides free medical clinic for low-income families. For a Dec. 18 holiday event for children, needs new, unwrapped toys and small stocking-stuffer type gifts. 604 Rose Ave., Venice, CA 90291; (310) 392-9255.
* The Village Family Services serves young victims of domestic violence and sexual molestation. Dolls of various types for girls, stuffed animals, games for older boys, plus paper, crayons and paints for all ages. 5437 Laurel Canyon Blvd., North Hollywood, CA 91607; (818) 755-8786.
* Vista Del Mar Child and Family Services serves emotionally distressed children, victims of abuse, neglect or abandonment. For ages 3-9, toy cars and trucks. For ages 7-9, computer games. Teenagers: colognes, perfumes, watches, cosmetics, jewelry (girls), sports equipment including basketballs, footballs, aluminum baseball bats. 3200 Motor Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90034; (310) 836-1223.
* Voices for Children matches adult volunteers with abused children. For a holiday party on Dec. 19, needs items such as Walkman with headphones, skateboards, cosmetics, Lego toys, stuffed animals, Barbies, "Star Wars" toys, basketballs, soccer balls, footballs, coloring books and crayons, gift certificates to stores. 341 The City Drive, Orange, CA 92868; (714) 935-6460.
* The Wellness Community provides support for people with cancer. Needs aluminum ladder, volunteers with trucks, TV and VCR cart on wheels, table lamps, slide screen, colored and white reams of paper, overhead projector, conference room chairs. Also, 30-car parking lot needs repairs and repaving. 530 Hampshire Road, Westlake Village, CA 91361; (805) 379-4777.